A Tribute to Our Influences

Recently, we decided to make covers of some of the songs we’ve always loved. We had so much fun doing this, trying to capture the magic of the originals to the best of our ability, that we wanted to share this with our amazing listeners.

Hopefully this wasn’t too ambitious – Nightwish songs aren’t exactly easy to do justice! But please let us know if you enjoy them =)

End Of All Hope

P.S. If you like the music you’ve heard so far and you want to listen to more, you can check out our latest album here!

Also, please do leave a comment below and let us know what you thought of everything we shared in this post – it would be really great to hear from you =)

• Victor Perez says:

It’s refreshing to hear this kind of metal to many metal groups are to radio friendly this sounds like your music on your terms I enjoyed it and can’t wait to see you live here in NYC.

• Dennis says:

WOW! You guys nailed these! I enjoyed your vocals more than the Nightwish originals! Amazing job! Great guitar work too! Hope to hear much more from you. Blown away!

• Kevin Goetz says:

Thanks so much Dennis – that’s unreal! Seriously, thank you so much, this comment made our entire week! 🙂

• Dave says:

More please,I hope that the album will be as good

• Michael Klunk says:

After three songs I told my wife we were listening to covers and she stared at me all wide eyed saying, “These are covers!? I aspire to do Evanescence covers this well.”

• Matt says:

Typically when I see “Nightwish Cover” I do this internal cringe of like “oh no this is going to be bad..” I really liked these!! You guys did a fantastic job. I was even actively trying to find something I could nitpick on and came up with nothing. Excellent work, loved it.