10 Years of Mute Prophet

It’s been 10 years! Technically the band started in 2009, but our first performance was in 2010.

We put together this video compiling all our favorite moments from 2010-2020, and we can’t wait to share it with you! There’s some funny, some sweet, and some incredibly inspirational moments here – you’ll love it.

• Doug Hall says:

Y’all are pretty good. Who are some of your influences? Mine are Yngwie, Paul Gilbert, SRV, EVH, etc.

• Jonathan Wray says:

You know i had to go back and read your story again….and i have to say its had to believe that anyone would want to beat on a beautiful angel of the earth…. And this is coming from the heart not the sight of triple d’s…you are very strong young lady for all of this and a true inspiration to us all…. Got nothing but love for ya. Keep up the good work

• Jonathan Wray says:

You all are inspiring …love the music…..keep on kicking ass

• Brian Isenhart says:

Loved the video, glad to know all of you still have the passion for music. The music is awesome and I can tell the heart all of you put into making it.

• Donald L Spurgeon says:

Outstanding you all rock.Stay tight and keep the music coming.

• Mark Davis says:

Great video, nice to see you all have a lovely friendship. Keep up the good rock and keep rockin!!

• Erik butryn says:

Loved the video here’s to ten more years of rocking out!!! Don’t stop love the passion of everyone in the band it’s great to see the connection and not a bunch of musicians trying to out play each other like a lot of the bigger bands!!

• GRIM says:

You’re totally awesome. Your music is phenomenal. I can’t believe all the bad sh1t you went through and survived. I’m glad you did though. Keep making great music. You’re all wonderful talented people. Stay awesome.

• Bailous says:

Wow and to think I’ve been playing guitar since I was about 4. Seeing this video and listening to your music and the stories has inspired me to get back at it. I’ve been through a lot of things and my last incident almost took my life. I’ve started to play again and I have to relearn some things but I’m beginning to feel that joy for the music again. Don’t stop doing what you’re doing. It’s powerful and different. Keep it up.

• Adrienne Odenthal says:

That’s amazing! Thank you! It means the world to hear that our music has inspired you to get back to music yourself ❤️