Studio Shenanigans

This top-secret video isn’t available publicly on our Youtube channel, only linked here on our website.

One of the things that’s so incredible about being an “online band” like we are is that we can share our music with people we’ve never met, sometimes all the way on the other side of the planet. But one of the unique challenges we face is being able to really communicate who we are and why we do what we do.

With videos like this, we want you to feel like you’re actually stepping into the studio with us, watching over our shoulders as we make the music you hopefully are enjoying. That way you can really get to know us, in a way that blog posts simply can’t convey.

So, enjoy, and here’s to becoming even better friends!

And while we’re at it – here’s a little git for you!

This is our newest cover, a song we play live quite a lot (streamed, of course – the usual venues aren’t letting us play in-person at the moment after the whole Covid thing 😭 ). It’s a version of Nemo by Nightwish, reimagining it with the kind of crazy technical guitars you’d expect from our music. You can download it by clicking here.

Give it a listen when you’re done enjoying the video 😊

Thanks again for watching. And hey, if you enjoyed this, leave us a comment below! It’s always awesome to hear from you 🙂

• Eric Fisher says:

Thank you for the insight! Hope this is as fun for you as it seems to be. Having a long history with both the development of Metal and Prog, I really like what you do. By the way, who is playing cat?

• Kyle says:

Awesome and amazing music! You guys ever thought of doing a Livestream concert? And hit me up for any help you’d want for anything.

• Andrew says:

Love it love your music 200% and keep them coming cause I would love to hear more from you

• Gabriel Martínez says:

Wow really amazing, love the Cover !

• LOVE IT!!!!! 😍 keep them coming!!!

• Michael Parker says:

Your music is great listening and for you to do without a record label shows that you don’t need suits to get your music across to the fans ,and I am one of them fans, keep up your great work and rock on

• Adrienne Odenthal says:

That really means a lot Michael – thank you so much for being so sweet! Can’t wait to share more music, I think you’re gonna love the new album we’re working on ❤️

• Jason stephenson says:

Love it guys,so 😎

• Dale Ginn says:

Please play bloodstock or tour the UK especially Cardiff

• Adrienne Odenthal says:

We’d love to! Hopefully after things open up they’ll invite us again, but I kinda suspect that the next year or two will be consumed with major label bands playing all the festivals to make up their lost income from the pandemic. Here’s hoping though ❤️

• Gilberto Jasso says:

Your an inspiration to those who have been to the deep dark depths of the mind. Music yet again has been shown to be the cure for a broken mind and heart. Thank you for reminding us that there is hope and there is always a place for everyone in music. Your story that you shared took a lot of courage and im sorry that it happened to you. On the bright side you have inspired many of us. Keep on rocking

• Adrienne Odenthal says:

That really means a lot Gilberto, thank you so much! It definitely wasn’t easy to talk about, but if I can help give people some hope, that makes it all worthwhile. Thanks for listening ❤️

• Scott Ryan says:

Liked the video. Had a ‘weepy weepy!’ moment; we lost our tuxeco cat Penny (she was almost 13) to lymphoma in 2016, and still miss her, very affectionate kitty. Looked (and acted) very much like the one shown here. And it is making me also want to get back to playing with my guitar player/friend Christian (I’m Bass) and finishing his/our music. Have a great 2021! Here’s to telling covid-19 to go the fu@k away…

• Adrienne Odenthal says:

I’m so sorry about your cat 🙁 I hope your 2021 is great too, and I hope you guys are able to get back to making music!